Tuesday, February 14, 2012

...Love...

*kendra to the left. ryan to the right. kenzie right in the middle*

So much to LOVE.
Couldn't finish the day without listing a few.
.....
ice water in my tumbler
the smell of lemons
bubble baths
a clean dog
a clean husband
ryans haircut
ryans cooking
nieces
nephews
sisters
brothers
parents
grandparents
angels
a full tank of gas
harley snuggles
bobby pins
popcycles
fetal foto
gender prediction kits
cookbooks
cardboard boxes
vacuums
kenzies blanket
the ability to work
the ability to get an education
freedom
new earrings
bubble tea
mcdonalds (i know but esp now its so very appealing)
blogging
toilets
toilet paper
car washes
avocados
steaks
making plans
dreaming of vacations
friends.best friends
strangers that smile at you
simple acts of kindness
food in our house
medicine
an amazing ob
heaven
what life will be in 220 days
technology
cute baby clothes
supportive people
life
the ability to breathe
laughing
any amount of time spent with husband
having a partner
having a future with him
knowing he will always mine
side by side

4 comments :

Anonymous said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE this photo! Thanks for sharing!

Alerie said...

I have been thinking about you. I hope you and Ryan had a good Valentine's Day. I love that picture in this post. Very sweet. This post also reminded me of something when you said the smell of lemons. When I'm pregnant (especially in the first trimester), water makes me extremely nauseous. I don't know if this happens with you, but what helped me was making sure it was ice cold and squeezing the juice of a lemon into it. It made a world of difference for me. I hope this helps if you are having the same problem. You are always in my thoughts and prayers and I'm just so happy for you and Ryan. Happy Valentine's Day and much love!!

Tare said...

Kendra,

You are such a beautiful writer. I love reading your posts. What a great way to end the day. :D

Monika said...

I haven't commented on your blog before, but I had to smile that you love McDonald's. I craved McDonald's cheeseburgers (which I normally find disgusting) with my first rainbow baby who is now almost 11 years old. (He was conceived via artificial insemination too.)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails